Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Best of 2012: Paranormal

I'd say next to contemporary fiction, paranormal is my most-read genre.  Here's the list of paranormal books that made it to my favorites of 2012!

-The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
-The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
-Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

-This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
-Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
-Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

-Until I Die by Amy Plum
-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
-Everneath by Brodi Ashton

-Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
-Entice by Jessica Shirvington
-Arise by Tara Hudson

This year I was introduced to many new characters, read many sequels to series I love (some of which were better than the first, some were definitely not), and fell in love with so many different stories.

1 comment:

  1. I want to read This is Not a Test soo badly!

    Love your list even though I've only read one book from it!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete