Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best of 2012: Released before 2012

I bet you're skimming my Best of 2012 lists and wondering "Chey, have you only read new releases this year?"  The answer to that would be "no way"!  I finally got to some amazing older releases and discovered authors that so many of you already love!


-Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
-Delirium by Lauren Oliver
-The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

-Die For Me by Amy Plum
-Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
-Wither by Lauren DeStefano

-Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
-Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler


-The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
-Saving June by Hannah Harrington
-Eve by Anna Carey

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who waits to read New Releases. I read Delirium at the beginning of 2012 months after everyone read it in 2011. I knew it was a series didn't want to wait for the new installment so I read it just before Pandemonium came out. Of course it was fantastic and then read Pandemonium as soon as it came out. Then the wait began for Requiem. I am listening to Delirium on audiobook now to get ready for the final book.
    I can't wait.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I read Delirium and Pandemonium back to back and I've been dying for Requiem ever since! I should maybe reread them both if I have the time before the third comes out. :)

      Delete