Sunday, December 2, 2012

In My Mailbox #57

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren


Review
-The Rules by Stacey Kade
-Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
-The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
(ARCs from Disney Hyperion)

ARCycling
-The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
(ARC from Karen @ For What It's Worth)

-The Innocents by Lili Peloquin 
(ARC from Jen @ Jenuine Cupcakes)

Won
-Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
-Outpost by Ann Aguirre
(Finished copies from Nori @ Nori's Closet)


E-book
-Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford
(for review, from Nikki)


What a great week in books!  I've been waiting FOREVER to read The Future of Us and Nevermore.  I'm also unbelievably excited for Aurora Sky and the April/May 2013 releases I received for review from Disney Hyperion!  Speaking of Nikki Jefford, I shared a giveaway yesterday to win Aurora Sky and 3 other vampire e-books!  
Click here to enter!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?
While you're here, enter my 1,000 follower giveaway to win a huge box of books or two 2013 pre-orders!

9 comments:

  1. You got Nantucket Blue? It's not suppose to come out until May next year.

    The only book I have on that list is Nevermore and it was pretty good.

    HERE is what I got.
    Zemira @ YA Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous you have arcs from Disney Hyperion! I like the name of Nantucket Blue and I totally want to read The Innocents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH..The Rules! So jealous. Love Stacey Kade's first series so I'm excited for her new book! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! I really want to read The Rules for Disappearing! It sounds sooo good!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many good books you have there! I am jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOOOOLLY CRAP. I am so jelly right now! :D The Rules, Nantucket Blue, The Rules For Disappearing... I can't wait for your reviews on them! xD

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad I found your blog. I did my first IMM today. I have not heard of Nevermore but after reading goodreads synopsis I am def putting this on my TBR list.

    YA Fantasy Book Junkie
    http://yafantasybookjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Future of Us is such a fun, easy read. Hope you enjoy it! The Rules for Disappearing looks AMAZING.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fantastic pile of books!

    ReplyDelete