Saturday, May 16, 2015

May Book Haul

Instead of posting weekly book hauls, as I was before my hiatus, I'm going to try posting monthly.  I've gotten a great stack of books since I've been back, as well as some exciting eARCs for review!


Bought
-The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

Gift
-The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
-Two The Wrath & The Dawn themed scarves

Review
-Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge
(Hardcover from Amulet Books)

-Love is Red by Sophie Jaff
(Hardcover from Harper)


-Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
-Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern
(ARCs from Farrar, Straus & Giroux)

NetGalley


-The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
-Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
(eGalleys from Bloomsbury)


-Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
(eGalley from Harlequin Teen)

-Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally
(eGalley from Sourcebooks Fire)

-Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
(eGalley from Delacorte Books for Young Readers)


-The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis
(eGalley from Disney-Hyperion)

Edelweiss


-The Shrunken Head by Lauren Oliver and H.C. Chester
-Mirrored by Alex Flinn
-The White Rose by Amy Ewing
-A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern
-A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
(eGalleys from HarperCollins)

-After Hours by Claire Kennedy
(eGalley from Simon Pulse)

The highlight of my month has definitely been meeting Renee Ahdieh this past Thursday.  The Wrath & The Dawn is an incredible story, and it's one of the best I've read so far this year.  I got my book signed as well as an extra copy to giveaway on the blog, so keep an eye out for that post soon!

5 comments:

  1. I've heard amazing things about Everything, Everything. I can't wait to read The Wrath & the Dawn and Nowhere but Here :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got so many great looking books! I'm especially excited for Everything, Everything, Madness So Discreet, Wrath and the Dawn, and Silver in the Blood! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I need to add all these books to my TBR I love all the covers :/ Congrats on so many books! Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I have heard so many good things about the Wrath and the Dawn and the book itself looks gorgeous! I am currently reading Nowhere but here and enjoying it so far.

    You can check out what i got this week here: http://www.sapphireddragon.com/2015/05/stacking-shelves-31.html

    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul this month. Mirrored sounds so good. I can't wait to read your review on it.

    ReplyDelete