Thursday, July 30, 2015

July Wrap-Up and August TBR

Sorry for the lack of posts over a majority of this month!  I've just been tying to enjoy my summer.  Although I haven't been blogging much, I've continued reading.

The books I managed to read in July:
-99 Days by Katie Cotugno
-Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
-Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally
-This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
-Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
-Another Day by David Levithan

The books I plan to read in August:


There are so many books coming out this September, so I thought I'd try and get an early start on some of them.  I'm trying to ease off of contemporary a little, so I tried picking a couple books from other genres.  Eight seems to be my average number, so I'll have room to choose a couple more from my TBR over the month.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been blogging that much this month, too, but managed to read more than I have this past months so yay! Really excited for Anne & Henry and Dumplin'. Hope you enjoy them!

    Happy reading.
    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight books a month is great! I've read seven this July. I see that you are a cat lady, I think I am one as well, so we have that in common as well as a love for books and reading :D Ok, I might sound like a stalker now, but I promise I am not, but I read your "About me" post ;) I noticed that you live in Wisconsin in past times I know relatives from both sides of the family migrated to Wisconsin from Norway. I myself have never been, but I am guessing that I have some very distant relatives there somewhere.

    We currently have a mother cat with five kittens here in foster care for a local animal rescue. Lot of work but also lots of love and fun. Wishing you the best of weekends! Sorry for babbling on, I guess it is just that kind of a day ;)

    ReplyDelete