Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Wrap-Up and February TBR

The books I managed to read in January:
-Thicker Than Water by Kelly Fiore
-Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
-The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos
-Shade Me by Jennifer Brown
-The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
-Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston
-Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
-Sweaterweather by Sara Varon

This was such a great start to 2016!  The Love That Split the World was definitely my favorite of the month.  So beautifully written and bittersweet.

The books I plan to read in February:


There are a few more February and early March releases on my TBR, but I'm trying not to overwhelm myself, especially because February will be such a short month.

3 comments:

  1. Reign of Shadows, The Forbidden Wish, Revenge and the Wild, and Salt to the Sea are some of my most anticipated books of February. I hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revenge and the Wild sounds so good! I also have to read Firstlife this month. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you get to read so many good books! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete