Friday, April 29, 2016

March and April Book Haul

March

Won
-When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez
-Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
-Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

Review
-Scarlett Epstein Hates it Here by Anna Breslaw
-Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley
-Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
-Exit, Pursued By a Bear by E.K. Johnston
(ARCs and Hardcovers from Razorbill, Dutton, and Dial Books)

-Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun
(ARC from Harlequin Teen)

-The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
(ARC from Simon Teen)

-Holding Court by K.C. Held
(Paperback from Entangled Teen)

-Island in the Sea by Anita Hughes
-The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
(ARCs from St. Martin's Griffin)

-Holding Smoke by Elle Cosimano
(ARC from Disney Hyperion)

-Something New by Lucy Knisley
(Paperback from First Second)

April

Gifted

Review
-The Society by Jodie Andrefski
(Paperback from Entangled Teen)

-My Mad Fat Diary by Rae Earl
(Paperback from St. Martin's Griffin)

-Klickitat by Peter Rock
(Hardcover from Amulet)

-My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
(ARC from Quirk Books)

Won
-Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson

Bought
-Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan

I've acquired some really awesome books that I can't wait to read!  
It's taking all of my willpower just to read one at a time, because I know that if I start them all, I'll never finish any!

No comments:

Post a Comment